Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by the Hebrew University, with a GPA of 3.2 or above, or the equivalent on an Israeli scale (82 or above).
- Our Admissions Committee calculates the Israeli equivalent of GPAs from all over the world.
- You must submit transcripts and diplomas from all undergraduate and graduate academic institutions you have attended.
- You may upload an "unofficial" or student copy of your transcript; however, you will be required to bring an official copy, for verification purposes, upon arrival in Jerusalem.
- We look only at the quantitative GMAT or GRE score.
- We do not have a bias toward one test or the other – either is acceptable.
The minimum required GMAT or GRE score depends on your GPA:
Quantitative Scale: 6-51
Your GMAT quantitative score and your GPA in Israeli terms must add up to at least 130.
For example, if your GPA in Israeli terms is a 88, then you need at least a 42 on the quantitative section of the GMAT.
Quantitative Scale: 130-170
English Proficiency Level
To establish that applicants have the required level of proficiency in English, they must submit one of the following:
Applicants who have completed full degrees at universities in which the sole language of instruction is English may request an exemption from the English proficiency requirement.
Applicants are required to submit recommendations from two academic referees online. Professional recommendations may be provided, in addition.
- While applying online, you need to enter the email addresses of two referees. After you have submitted your application, we will contact the referees via email.
- Your referees will be asked to fill out a questionnaire in which they will rate your academic capabilities and suitability for study abroad. They will then have the option to add comments or upload a formal letter.
A Medical FormView example.
A photocopy of the applicant's passport ID page.
Applicants will be asked to schedule an online interview with the program's Director of Admissions and Operations as part of the application process.
Statement of Purpose (Essay)
Applicants are required to write an essay explaining what makes them a suitable candidate for the Jerusalem Business School MBA program.
In your essay, please describe your future aspirations, what you wish to achieve following the MBA, and anything else you would like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the MBA program.
- There is no word limit for this.
Applicants must provide an up-to-date resume or CV. It does not need to be in any specific format.
The International StartUp 360° MBA requires prior basic knowledge in mathematics and statistics. In considering whether you meet the basic requirements, we will take into account your performance in relevant courses you have taken in the past. Students who do not have a background in these areas will be required to complete two preparatory courses, held in the month prior to the start of the program.
Students applying for the International StartUp 360° MBA or the International Med-Tech Innovation MBA must do so via the Rothberg International School website. After creating your profile, fill out the application questionnaire online and upload the required documents.
- Go to the Rothberg International website.
At the left under New User, click on Open Free User Account.
- Students who have studied in the past at the Rothberg International School need to register at the right side of the page.
After entering your email address and choosing a password, press on submit.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you. After receiving it, please use the included link to start your application. You must activate your account within the next 48 hours.
- Start your application and fill in all of the required fields. You can stop and resume the application process at any time before submitting the application form.
- Under the Preliminary Questions section, when answering You are applying for, choose Graduate studies: MA / MBA / Non-Degree / Independent Research.
- Under the Program Information section, when answering Program, choose International Degree Program, and under MA/MBA/LLM Program, choose International StartUp 360° MBA or International Med-Tech Innovation MBA.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.