Qualified candidates with a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education are eligible for admission to the program. Admission is competitive and is based on transcripts, GPA, GMAT/GRE scores, and letters of recommendation.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a 3.2 grade-point average (80/100) or the equivalent
- Completed introductory courses in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics (The program will provide a preparatory course in the month before the beginning of the program for students that do not have the background in these courses)
- GMAT/GRE scores (quantitative score only)
- Statement of Purpose (essay)
- Two Recommendations (preferably one academic and one professional)
- A medical form and photocopy of the applicant's passport ID page
- Applicants will be asked to a schedule an interview with an admissions officer from the Business School upon completing their applications
Knowledge of English: A TOEFL exam score of 89 or above or IELTS exam score of 7 or above (applicants who completed full degrees at universities in which the sole language of instruction is English may request to be exempt).
Tuition: US $30,000
For additional information on the application process, see Apply Online