Qualified candidates with a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education are eligible for admission to the program. Admission is competitive and is based on transcripts, GPA, GMAT/GRE scores, and letters of recommendation.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a 3.2 grade-point average (82-100) or the equivalent
- Completed introductory courses in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics (The program will provide a preparatory course in the month before the beginning of the program for students that do not have the background in these courses)
- GMAT/GRE scores (quantitative score only)
- Statement of Purpose (essay)
- Two Recommendations (preferably one academic and one professional)
- A medical form and photocopy of the applicant's passport ID page
- Applicants will be asked to a schedule an interview with an admissions officer from the Business School upon completing their applications
- Please take into consideration that students under 'Student Visa' will not be able to stay at the country for an additional period once the program is over. For those who receive a job offer with an Israeli company at the end of the year, it will be possible for the company to arrange a visa on your behalf.
Knowledge of English: A TOEFL exam score of 89 or above or IELTS exam score of 7 or above (applicants who completed full degrees at universities in which the sole language of instruction is English may request to be exempt).
Tuition: US $30,000
For additional information on the application process, see Apply Online